.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday 15 June 2009

With thanks to Kim Ford.

Sometimes a photo doesn't tell a story quite as accurately as it could do. Sometimes, a photo is completely misleading and inaccurate. Or maybe, it tells a truer picture than any first hand experience might do. I don't know. I just know that the acoustic Housemans bookshop show we played recently was fun and I think people liked it. I think people sang along and from what i can remember, people smiled, even grinned. I do concede that I was coming off the back of a 6 hour journey from Cornwall that day and me and Ema had been drinking gin in the blazing sunshine that drenched London that day whilst leaning against the side of someones house before the show, but I had it together. I was fully aware of my surroundings as much can be possible at a show considering I sing with my eyes shut and am too self conscious to look at anyone directly. I just cannot figure out how a photo taken at a show that, as far as I can be completely sure, was good fun, can possibly feature people looking this bored:


You win some, you lose some, I guess. Maybe they were there to see an acoustic show and were pissed that we brought an amp with us. "Sell out punks bring amp to acoustic show shocker". I am going to make an effort to keep my eyes open at tonights show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages