.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Getting Sweaty with A,IHN.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Theres really no excuses for poor online-presence. Heres a bunch of photos from some fairly recent shows in London, Southsea, and Dorking. A picture is worth a thousand words. Most of those words would probably refer to how floppy Joshs hair is and how red I am when playing. Black and White is the new colour when shooting bands. Seriously.

This is Josh at the Defiance Ohio show in London and below you can see PJ crowd surfing during our set. When PJ got on stage, right at the end of "Rearranging the Dust" I thought he was going to get on the mic and sing with me, but he pushed me out of the way and steadied himself. I saw the fear in everyones eyes. I saw the tension build and the eyes close, ready for the imminent moment when his feet would leave the floor. I saw him dive in and I saw the crowd pull together to keep him up. It was such a rad show. I am almost purple in this photo.

This is Tom, from Attack Vipers. At some point whilst we played the Fawcett Inn in Southsea he got on stage and hugged me from behind before slipping back into the crowd. After the swaperoo he got under Joshs arm to close off our set in this embrace. Beautiful.

I have no idea where this photo is from. This is completely standard for any gig we play. Calvinball shirt? Check. Shouting off the mic? Check. Fucking sweaty? Double check. Standard really.


This looks like we are playing in someones expensive front room, but it's really the Lincoln Arms in Dorking. Its an odd room, but a lot of fun. Josh doesn't get sweaty at shows. Unlike me. (See below.)


I think I am saying "bangers? BANGERS!" here. I usually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages