.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Thursday 2 July 2009

Radio! Radio! Radio! Radio! Radio! When i got the music i got a place to go!

Mike Davies has played us on his Punk Show twice in the last 2 weeks. My Mum and Dad are so proud they even attempted to listen to the show on the internet. I think they finally realised that we took this music thing seriously. My dad rejected the internet for years but then when I moved out of home I think he finally "got it". Getting broadband probably helped (he is as impatient as me) but every time I would go home to visit, he's pull me straight upstairs to the computer and show me his latest funny YouTube clip or Lol image or something. Its great. Now he e-mails me, texts me, and now, finally, he has accessed digital Radio. Progression. (See below)

Anyway, none of that is relevant. You can hear us getting played on the radio here if you like:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/mikedavies/ (this link will die in a week apparently)

Don't tell Mike that he called our record by the wrong name, I don't want to piss him off and at £16 per minute for airplay, if he plays Eason Drive we would scoop £64. That would be the easiest "daily wage" we would ever have earnt. What? of course we're in this for the money. At this rate we'll break even sometime in 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages