.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Saturday 19 September 2009

It's Official.

My parents were so impressed when I told them we were going to America to play a show. They asked me a few more details and when they found out we were having to buy our own flights and it was in only 40 or so days I could feel the mood shift a little. I think they know I have no money and I'm shit at organising anything, let alone getting halfway round the world to play a show where I will know absolutely no-one (except some awesome Uk bands who are trekking over as well)

If I'm honest, I still need to settle into the idea that in 40 days I will climb into my overdraft and credit limit and get on a plane to go and play someone elses gear in a room of strangers on the other side of the world. It un-nerves me a little, probably because I have never left Europe before and know that the whole trip relies on us playing well but also because I haven't booked my flights yet so I'm unsettled. I'm excited though, I'm desperately happy that we get to play to more people and I cannot wait to watch a ton of my favourite bands shoulder to shoulder with a ton of people who also love those bands. lets hope we play early in the fest so I don't have to worry about blowing my voice out while screaming along with Bomb The Music Industry or something.

So we have a fest page now and it's streaming "Re-arranginging The Dust" from our newest EP if you haven't already heard that song.

http://www.thefestfl.com/fest8/bands/A/apologies-i-have-none/

*insert happy Dan, Josh and Scammy Russo picture*


*Ps: Scammy is in this picture because everything is better with a bit of Sam Russo. Who do I talk to about getting Sam Russo to headline the Fest?

1 comment:

  1. Folk the System will be there....I'll be there too....we're at the Paramount I'll help out as much as I can. Been pumping you guys since we got back. Don't think you won't know anybody though

    ReplyDelete

Pages