.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Friday 13 November 2009

Some more Florida Photos.

This was taken in a National Park, somewhere in Southern Florida. This is where we saw a real-life Armadillo. I have nothing funny to say, it was just such an awesome place to hang out for the afternoon. No Gators though.

PJ takes Golf really seriously. I think it's because he thinks he is part Scottish or something (not that I have ever seen him drink Irn Bru). He took this game by a clear 10 points. Josh came last, if it matters proclaiming "Golf is shit anyway".


I think this was taken just before Defiance Ohio played at the end of Fest. I think Jim is praying that we might survive the epic crush that was about to swallow us whole for 45 minutes.


Ema works in a school and wears her "Bangers" T-shirt regularly to work. No one has said anything to her yet. I wonder how far she could take this. Should I buy her a t shirt with "Shagger" on the front?


This was during Calvinballs wrecking-machine of a set. Probably my highlight of Fest, they just smashed it.


Wolinski!! He gets the ball and does fuck-all! WOLINSKI!


This is the mess from when me and Josh busted up the roof in the side-stage during Bangers. Low Ceiling+roof tiles+Bangers+crowd surfing=Mess. They'll make the next one better.


After we played our set at Flacos we all sat about outside the venue and let the steam slowly evaporate off our bodies. It was the hottest show I have ever played and complete chaos to try to play. American War played after us and I went back into the furnace and caught the last part of his set, it was awesome. Go listen: www.myspace.com/americanwar


This is Andrew Cream from the Ruined. Having a great time.



This was almost too funny. Thanks to Chicken Little who allowed Josh to pretend to play this for us.

So theres a ton more photos, but most are barely even interesting to me, and I'm in half of them.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages