.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday 18 January 2010

Mess-tasche.

In recent news, Josh and I are no longer homeless and everything we own is no longer in storage at the Big Yellow Storage facility in B-B-Bow E3. This is awesome news (for us at least). Here is our front room before we put everything where it belongs.











Here is our front room now.











The room will most likely fluctuate between these two states over the next year, reaching the extremes more than once. It’s depressing to think that tidying up is, at best, a short-term measure – a kind of un-exciting fire fighting procedure that is essential and futile at the same time. London looked like this whilst we were moving into the new place in Clapton – I think it looks kind of awesome.The green tint is the camera, unfortunately. The reality is much more orange than my photo makes out.

It was snowing so hard that when I went to buy moving-in pizza for me and Ema that my footsteps had disappeared under a fresh coating of snow within the 15 minutes it took to stone-bake our amazing dinners. The lines between footpath and non-footpath were erased completely and I casually strolled across someone’s driveway on the way home, leaving my size 8 converse tracks as evidence. The next day saw the news networks proclaiming how the country had come to a standstill whilst everyone (pretty much) just got on with everything almost completely normally, but a bit late.



On a completely different note, this is what I would look like with an awesome moustache. Should I start an opinion poll on this?















More tomorrow, I’m done. Peez.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages