.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Kiel, Germany

The drive felt like forever due to traffic jams and we arrived late to find that venue already busy. I'm always concerned at shows like this that people are there for another reason or they will leave after the local guy plays because no one knows who we are. They didn't though and the show was fun, if ridiculously hot. I realised that at every show so far there has been at least a few people who know the words to at least some of our songs and that is freaking me out a little to think that people in towns and cities I have never even heard of or visited are rotating our records enough to pick up the lyrics in a language which isn't even their first. As I changed my strings in the backroom after we played and I could hear the show going on through the door I felt very lucky to be here doing this. There's only 2 more shows until we come home, I wish this didn't have to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages