.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Thursday 9 September 2010

Mega weekender is almost upon us.

Blammo! This Saturday we hit Bradford for an all dayer with like a million bands. I am pretty excited to see Calvinball and Onsind again as it's been a while since we hung out and first show we have all played since we toured sometime last year. Mega Games are playing and I love them guys. I'm probably gonna get drunk before we play. I mean, I don't mean to, but I'm going to get all excited and struggle to keep track of myself. Theres a bunch of people playing we haven't seen in ages or never seen before so I am probably going to be seriously banded out by Sunday.

Sunday we play Norwich though! Norwich is home to Jugs, the only person I know to try to chat up a female bouncer while being kicked out of a club. Mega Games are playing this one too and they are fully awesome as a 4 piece. Hopefully by then I'll have convinced Murf, the guitarist to go electric for their set. I like the Marquee venue, it's pretty cold at night though, bring a coat.

There is some serious inconsistency in the capitalisation of our band name on these flyers. Mysterious.

This seems like as good a time as any to remind you that pretty much all these bands, including us, are giving away music here: Killyourown.bandcamp.com/

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages