.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday 13 September 2010

You'll find me in the club.



The club looked like a living room and despite it being 4am, the guy on the door wouldn’t reduce the door price for us. I wish that at that time, we just called it a night and went to sleep. After bumbling around listening to R+B for a while we left to go to back to the venue we played over 12 hours earlier and slept on the stage. My stomach was turning and I knew Sunday was going to be horrible and I wish at some point I would have realised that before it was too late. The other bands loaded out of the venue at 10am, about 6 hours earlier than I would have liked really. The entire show at Bradford was awesome, thank you Sean for putting it all together. I am sorry to everyone that I repeatedly crowd surfed on during Calvinballs set, I got a bit carried away.

The drive to Norwich seemed shorter than it was. I drifted between sleep and listening to rap. I had a cold sweat right as we started our set in Norwich and my head and hands didn’t seem to be connected at all, but the show was really good fun. It would have been the perfect hangover cure if it didn’t make my head feel even worse after the show. Thank you Jonesy and everyone who came, you guys are super fun.

Mega Games were rad this weekend.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages