.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Thursday 4 March 2010

Broken screens and busted batteries.

My current iPod situation looks like this.

  • IPod A: This is a very old blue iPod mini I am borrowing from a friend. This has my favourite stuff on it and the battery lasts, at best, 2 hours. 1 hour if it’s cold outside
  • IPod B: This is my old silver IPod nano. It has some stuff from a few years ago on it as well as some newer stuff on it. The screen is broken and I can only listen to it on random.

I had an awesome black iPod nano, I lost that while on tour with Calvinball and Onsind. I had the very first iPod (with actual buttons) and that broke while I was skating. I borrowed an awesome new nano for a while, but had to give it back. My iPod situation right now isn’t great.

Still, PJ still uses a Discman and carries actual CDs around with him. Everywhere.

I am still winning.

Laters

Dan

3 comments:

  1. According to your blog, you've had 4 different iPods, all of which have given up on in some way. My discman is over 10 years old.

    Conclusion: fuck you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been using this since the 80s and its not let me down once

    http://blog.makezine.com/recordplayer.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This is true PJ. Maybe you win this time. But my ipods fit in my pockets, even if i have to carry 2 of them.

    Lets both abandon this technology and get minidisc players and bum bags.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Pages