.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Saturday 20 March 2010

Harrow All-Dayer. All Day. Today!

Is everyone going to this today?......yeah?......good!

Not so good if you are planning on going late though. Due to our original slot of 9:50pm being past some of this bands bedtime*** we will now be playing much earlier. I'm not too sure what time but if I was a betting man then i'd say sometime before 7pm.....if I was a betting man that is......which I am.

Basically what i'm saying is if you want to see us then get down earlier, preferably at the beginning as I don't know what time we're playing.


***despite our youthful exuberance and boyish good looks, Dan and I are actually pretty old. Depressingly older than you probably realise.

Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages