.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Sink, venues. Sink.

Do you know whats really frustrating? Venues that get funny when you ask for water. That sucks and I have written about it before, but it really sucks and is totally inexcusable. Most venues are cool about this kind of standard hospitality, but the ones that aren't well, I hope they sort it out before people stop going there. 

You know what also sucks though, and is much more common? 

Tiny sinks. 

It seems like most venues have these incredibly tiny sinks and so if I try to keep my hydration under my own control and avoid bothering or somehow offending the bar staff by asking for something as trivial as water, my plans are totally foiled.

Well, venues, I have your number. No matter how small your sink is, I can beat you. I have developed a method of almost filling any bottle no matter how ridiculously small your sink is. Through a system of folding the bottle and tipping it backwards I can drink your water in quantities previously thought impossible without a hosepipe. I have scored a victory for the bands. Your porcelain water-protection devices have fallen to my technical prowess. I have won.

You know what really sucks though? The other night when I was getting pissy trying to fill my bottle up but bragging that I had managed to do it, I realised that there was free bottles of water for the bands.

One-all.

Dan

1 comment:

Pages