.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday 1 November 2010

The Riot Before are coming to the Uk.

The Riot Before are awesome and I have been waiting for them to come over for ages now. Last year at Fest in Gainsville I was queing outside the venue they were playing for an hour, stressing I wouldn't get in, drinking a giant can of American Beer to calm my nerves and hopping from foot to foot. We didn't get in. I admitted defeat and went to watch Broadway Calls and Strike Anywhere. I bombed out later that night and was in bed by 10pm. I blame the Riot Before for that.

Anyway, we are playing with them in Southampton soon and I recommend buying tickets to avoid stressing about not getting in and thus drinking yourself into a hole. The venue is apparently 50 capacity, which means, minus the other 10 dudes in the other bands, there will be probably 40 tickets on sale. As president of the Apologies, i have none ticket hotline, I urge you to buy tickets!

Dan
President
Apologies, i have none ticketscam inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages