.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday 6 December 2010

PJ, you can have your strap back.


I borrowed this guitar strap off PJ about two years ago when my awesome blue strap died after Josh stood on the plastic adjustment part and it broke. It's been through a lot. In that time it's been through probably a few hundred gigs, a few thousand hours of practice and probably a few bucketfuls of sweat. I had to leave it to soak after our euo-tour in the summer because, well, it wasn't exactly fresh. But it carried on and never broke. Never slipped. Pj, you can have your strap back now with my eternal thanks. It probably needs retiring soon and I wouldn't trust it on any guitar that you could risk dropping. It's wearing out, but holding on ok. It could be said that I owe you a new strap. We'll talk about that.

Soon to be unveiled on the Crazy Arm tour - my new tweed guitar strap. Yeah. Tweed.

Dan - 28 years old, fashion sense of a 70 year old farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages