.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday 5 April 2010

Another update

I'm writing this on stolen Internet. I feel like a criminal, you know, the good kind that it's ok to like. Like John Mcain in Die Hard. He knew the law wasn't on his side but he still fucked the terrorists up. I don't feel that cool, but you know what I mean, I'm sure.

Anyway, this tour has been excellently catered, muchly hospitable and awesome fun so far. Rooftops have been real good every night and everyone has been really cool. Thanks to everyone who has come to see us so far and everyone who plans to come see
us later this week. I have nothing funny to say about that.

We got reviewed on punknews. I can't link right now but look it up!

Peace and Funking. Believe.

Dan

1 comment:

  1. http://www.punknews.org/review/9162
    here's the link, check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Pages