.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Thursday 22 April 2010

First reviews of the 7"

Hi. I woke up early today and felt full of energy despite some Tyskies last night. How is Thursday treating you? I'm not working tomorrow which makes Thursday seem like Friday to me. Although, this is made all the more depressing by the fact that I am working both Saturday and Sunday. I have no idea what that makes today now.

ANYWAY.

Some cool people have listened to our new record and said "despite this being only 2 songs long, its worth reviewing". I could not agree more. Matt at Alter The Press said nice things about it here:
www.alterthepress.com and Zack said nice things about it here: www.punknews.org. Thanks for the kind words guys. Do we owe you royalties?

No-one has said anything bad about it yet, and none of our lyrics appeared on a recent NME discussion on bad lyrics. This is a personal victory for us and Ithankyouall.

I am having a great Thursday/Friday/Whateverday today.

Dan
x
www.apologiesihavenone.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages