.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Radio! Radio! Radio! Radio!

I'm sitting at my desk where I work for a large (very large) music corporation, listening to Beyonce on my mass produced iPod and checking my online bank statements when I get a facebook message that a song of ours just got played on Radio 1 last night. I listened to it online.

I think thats the least punk-rock way to find out that we just got played on the Radio 1 Punk Show.

Lame.

Anyway, if you fancy having a listen, you can for the next 7 days here: bbc.co.uk/PUNKROCK!!

Thanks Mike Davies!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages