.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Thursday 13 May 2010

"We'll never make it to the next level!"

We put one side of our 7" up to stream on our Myspace page which you can check out here: www.myspace.com/apologiesihavenoneAREAWESOME!

I also figured it was time for us to step into the modern age (ie, life post-myspace) and get us a Facebook. And a Twitter. I can't help feeling a bit dirty about all this presence on the internet, but I guess people prefer using what they are used to using and I can't force everyone to actually just hang out with us in real life rather than tweeting us and poking us. Come chat to us! (in 140 characters or less, please)

Anyway, check this shit, I am going to try to embed a widget.


Did that work? I hope so. You can hear our new song right there.

Welcome to 2010.

Dan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages