.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Friday 28 May 2010

Back in the shire

I'm back home today. Literally home. Didcot. My Dad got a new laptop and so I'm sitting here to the sounds of "loose women" on the TV (not my choice), the dog asleep on my foot while my parents are both asleep or falling asleep. It's hot and sunny and I have nothing to do at all, no errands to run, no work to do and only a guitar with 5 strings and it's awesome. Any more than a day like this and I'd go crazy, but today I'm happy with my lack of progress and accomplishment. I realised today though that the D string is essential and that the only guitar shop in Didcot has closed down. Probably because they only sold shit guitars and amps and didn't stock anything that anyone who knows anything would buy.

Kieran announced "Manchfester" today - 12 bands in Manchester for £6. I can't wait - I get edgy during all day events but the line up looks solid and I'm stoked to be part of it. Check it our here.

Time to go lay in the garden with Ben.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages