.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday 7 June 2010


Hi. I've been in Cornwall all week. I can sum it up in 3 words. Hot. Pasties. Hilly. It was pretty awesome down there,  got in some serious skimming in the sea and drank some serious cornish cider and had a real cornish hangover. I'm back in London to the sounds of sirens and angry bus drivers, but its ok. I'd rather be here than most places, at least I can get wifi.

The Euro tour is nearly completely booked and we have a tour flyer. Check it out.



I have more details about the europe tour to share pretty soon but we're just finalising some details, I'll post everything here though.

Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages