.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday 15 June 2010

New merch.

I'm having one of those days where I get concerned I can find all the things in myself that annoy me about other people. I hope it passes and I don't have to re-evaluate myself or anything like that.

Aerosmith are playing and I can hardly be bothered to go and watch them. The idea of seeing them live has completely outdone the desire to actually follow through and I have been reading tour blogs and shit about the new 3D nintendo handheld that I will never buy instead. What a night.

At least we'll have new merch for tour. Thanks Em (as always). All sizes, including girls, and XL, as well as bags, ready for tour, if all goes well.

Till tomorrow, 

Yours,

Dan Bond.

edit: Just saw the last 4 songs of Aerosmith. It was awesome. I should have watched more of it. They were awesome, despite silver leggings and some ugly guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages