.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Friday 11 June 2010

Europe tour

Hi. Kylemadethismistake made it to London safely this week and has been holed up practicing with Dan and PJ for the UK leg of his tour at the studio and at our house. It's apparently going really well so hopefully you'll go check them out tonight in Cardiff Tonight, London with us tomorrow or some other time when the location is suitable for you and fits with your possible other commitments. It is dawning on me this week that we booked a tour when the World Cup was on and for some reason we didn't think this would be a problem when deciding to tour at the start of the year. I hope people come to shows and if they do we can have a game of football before and after the show if that helps? I'll bring the football, you bring your shinpads and keepers gloves. Jumpers for goalposts. ROONEY!

Some more details about our europe tour are up on the gigs page, but the tour is looking like this now:

Caen, France, Tue, 22 June
Laval, France, Wed, 23 June
Dijon, France, Thu, 24 June
Geneva, Switzerland, Fri, 25 June
Davos, Switzerland, Sat, 26 June
Gland, Switzerland, Sun, 27 June
Ljubljana, Slovenia, Mon, 28 June
Graz, Austria, Tue, 29 June
Oberwart, Austria, Thu, 01 July
Wiener Neustadt, Austria, Fri, 02 July
Kiel, Germany, Sun, 04 July
Paris, France, Thu, 08 July

Needless to say I am starting to get panicky that I don't have everything I need, that I'll get the first show in france without my leads, or spare strings, or worse, without any fresh underwear. I will almost certainly wear the same jeans for all the dates. Thats just how I roll. I must buy new shoes.

ps: Got a TC Electronic Polytune pedal last night - its awesome! Expect much spaffing about how awesome it is in subsequent blog posts in the future.

Peas

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages