.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Thursday 17 June 2010

Excuses, je n'en ai pas

Yeah so it's just another Wednesday and I'm hanging out at work, wondering how blazingly hot is outside while computing with my hood up wondering if i have any idea if I am hot or cold, hungry or tired. This room is really starting to mess with my head and it's not even lunch yet. Speaking of the overpriced lunch I have to buy because I didn't bring anything to eat today, I checked my bank balance online this morning and shit is not looking good at the moment. I kind of wish I hadn't checked you know? Sometimes the daunting feeling of having an unbalanced financial life is preferable to actually knowing you are totally and utterly empty for the next week. Good job I am not working for 3 weeks while I drink my way around Europe and buy overpriced fancy snacks from foreign petrol stations. Shit, this time next week I'll have played 2 shows in France and offended dozens of French people by attempting to speak French. Bonjourno.

Punktastic reviewed our 7" and gave us four stars. 4 out of 5. 80%. B+. I'll take that. Have a look at the review here: http://www.punktastic.com/reviews/3705 Thanks Punktastic. If that swayed you into wanting to buy a record, click on "Shop" now!

Come see us in Europe (if that is convenient for you)

Merci Bowcoop.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages