.............News....Gigs....Music....Shop....Contact...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday 24 May 2010

Purple Turtle, Tomorrow

Tomorrow we play the Purple Turtle in Camden with Dirty tactics (USA) Bangers (Cornwall) and Pacer (Somewhere in the UK. I have no idea where though).

As previously discussed, I like the Purple Turtle and I like Bangers. I don't really know tons about Dirty Tactics and I had never heard of pacer before seeing the flyer, but I am quite excited about this show. I would recommend attending, but my opinion is biased based upon the fact that I like playing shows, I like the venue and I love Bangers.

Needless to say, I'll be there.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages